To strengthen our growing team in Amsterdam, we are looking for an (Electrical) Engineer with experience in designing and maintaining machines and data systems. As the (Electrical) Engineer, you will keep our green organisation running with your excellent technical knowledge. Nothing stops you from getting to the bottom of something.
What we offer
We offer you a lot of responsibility and duties, such as:
- Drafting Key Single Line and electrical diagrams for waste-to-energy plans.
- Drafting Tender Specification Documents for electrical cabling and power supply for waste-to-energy biogas plants.
- Managing subcontractors for cabling, power supply and software supply for waste-to-energy biogas plants.
- Being in charge of managing the design of instrumentation and control systems at industrial facilities.
For this, it’s important that you have experience with control logic for industrial sites and SCADA systems. Besides that, you need an understanding of typical components used within control panels for instrumentation and control systems, and an understanding of communication protocols (profinet, profibus, etc.) and signals (digital, analogue hardwired signals). In addition, you need to be able to read and understand process P&IDs and understand electrical drawings.
- Being in charge of managing the design of power distribution and electrical infrastructure at industrial facilities.
For this, you need an understanding of electrical infrastructure and components, MCC panel design, associated components for control of motors on site, cable sizing, cable selection and good practice regarding cable installation.
- Reviewing equipment quotations from an electrical/control perspective.
- Reviewing panel designs and electrical drawings (supplied by others).
- Understanding of ATEX zones and the implications on the selection of instruments and motors.
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience in drafting Key Single Line Drawings and electrical layout drawings
- Experience in designing electrical Power supply for waste to energy biogas plants
- Experience in Cable Routing and Instrumentation Selection
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and A-Plan
Our selected locations
Green Create has multiple plants all over the world to produce biogas and other useful energy forms.