As an Engineering Technician, you will be taking an active role in technically documenting a Biogas Production Plant within the existing Green-Create Engineering and Development Division. This new position will facilitate the execution of procurement and construction documentation to successfully aid in the planning and construction of valuable new projects.
What we offer
We offer you a lot of responsibility and duties, such as:
- Assist the Engineers to successfully generate procurement and construction documentation including BFD’s, PFD’s, P&ID’s, 2D, and 3D models including associated pipework designs and Isometric piping Drawings
- Recognise trends and anomalies in production data
Requirements and qualifications
- Understanding of typical components used within the Biogas production process and its associated infrastructure. (Piping, pumps, valves, and instruments etc)
- Draughting or engineering background experience, preferably in process piping
- Drafting P&ID’s for process equipment, preferably in waste to energy biogas plants
- Experience with Instrumentation and valve hook-up details
- Familiar and competent with AutoCAD 2D and 3D – Autodesk Plant 3D or Autodesk Inventor is a bonus
- Incorporate review comments and changes
- Work in a team to achieve project completion
Interested? Apply now.
Our selected locations
Green Create has multiple plants all over the world to produce biogas and other useful energy forms.