Feedstock and strategic business developer
As a Feedstock & Strategic Business Developer, you will be a member of the Business Development team at Green Create. In this role, you’re always up-to-date with the latest market developments in terms of acquiring feedstocks that can be used for producing renewable energy. Many of our products require significant amounts of animal waste, which can be complemented with other types of organic and industrial waste. It is crucial that you have a good understanding of these markets in order to successfully build relationships with partners in the industry and secure a long-term supply of feedstock for our sites.
What we offer
We offer you a lot of responsibility and duties, such as:
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy in collaboration with the company’s Executives
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in the business
- Understand and adhere to sustainability certification systems such as ISCC, NTA8080, or RedCert
- Align contracts for the supply of feedstocks with the company’s as well as sustainability guidelines and that they are executed accordingly
- Oversee and create marketing materials and content to drive business targets
- Source products and develop feedstock hubs that are supportive to the operational projects
Requirements and qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Open, ambitious and strong commercial capabilities
- Excellent networking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch language is an advantage
- Background in agriculture, livestock farming and feed/food is an advantage
- Driver’s license (50% travel is required for this position)
Interested? Apply now.
Our selected locations
Green Create has multiple plants all over the world to produce biogas and other useful energy forms.