As a Site Maintenance Manager, your role is to oversee the maintenance and repair of a biogas plant facility. You will be responsible for ensuring that all equipment functions optimally, minimizing downtime and maximizing plant efficiency. Additionally, you will manage a team of maintenance personnel, ensuring that they are properly trained and equipped to perform their duties. As a crucial member of the national maintenance team, your actions will have a significant impact on the success of the biogas plant.
What we offer
We offer you a lot of responsibility and duties, such as:
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of all equipment at the biogas plant facility, including gas engines, generators, pumps, compressors, and related equipment.
- Develop and implement a preventive maintenance program to minimize downtime and maximize equipment performance.
- Monitor and report on plant performance metrics, including uptime, efficiency, and equipment availability.
- Manage a team of maintenance personnel, including hiring, training, and supervising their work.
- Develop and manage maintenance budgets for the site, ensuring that expenditures stay within budget.
- Work closely with the National Maintenance Manager and other site managers to identify and implement best practices for equipment maintenance and repair.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and standards.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and cost savings.
Requirements and qualifications
- Training or experience in electrical or mechanical systems.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a maintenance management role, preferably in a biogas plant or related industry.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance and repair techniques for gas engines, generators, pumps, compressors, and related equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and standards.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as required.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Passion for excellence, commitment to safety, and drive to continuously improve plant performance.
Interested? Apply now.
Our selected locations
Green Create has multiple plants all over the world to produce biogas and other useful energy forms.