Office Manager HQ Amsterdam
To strengthen our growing team we are looking for an Office Manager with excellent organizational skills and a personable disposition to join Green Create. The Office Manager is the heart of the organization and is crucial to the smooth running of our business. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to handle anything that might come their way. You will work at the HQ in Amsterdam and report to the Head of Global HR.
What we offer
We offer you a lot of responsibility and duties, such as:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Manage contracts and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office leases.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment including IT equipment, and maintaining proper stock level.
- Support the CEO and EXCO team in their activities.
- Responsible for business travel arrangements, coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Perform receptionist duties: provide general support to visitors, answer and direct phone calls.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Partner with the HR department to design and implement, office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, organizing in-house or off-site activities, doing research, and creating reports.
Requirements and qualifications
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
Our selected locations
Green Create has multiple plants all over the world to produce biogas and other useful energy forms.