As a Site Operator you will report to the Site Manager to conduct all plant routine and non-routine maintenance and repairs. The Site Operator will take ownership in plant performance and tackle challenges to help Operations Leadership achieve their goals. This is a hands-on role where a willingness to learn and commitment to safety culture will be crucial.
What we offer
We offer you a lot of responsibility and duties, such as:
- Manage truck deliveries and assist the truck drivers with the delivery of manure.
- Assist trucks with collection of ammonium sulphate, pellets, liquid digestate.
- Using SCADA system to operate plant efficiently.
- Communicate with the control room and maintenance operator if you hear or see anything out of the ordinary.
- Complete work in the field that keeps the production process ongoing:
- Unblocking of pipes,
- Emptying of storage tanks,
- Manual work required other than above.
- Do daily checks as setup by the Site Manager; Production Manager or Maintenance Manager.
- Assist with maintenance tasks as required and scheduled with the Maintenance Manager.
- Accept deliveries and make sure its stored at the designated storage location.
- Do a daily site walk around and record anything out of order.
- Take responsibility to keep the site clean from trash, materials placed by contractors and other materials.
Requirements and qualifications
- 1 – 5 years of site operations and other related experience.
- At least trade school certification.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and background.
- Basic Windows based computer skills.
- Established troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in maintenance planning and preventative maintenance strategies
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently, self-motivate, and communicate effectively.
- Valid driver’s license.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.